MW5 BETA

3 replies
MWO Mechwarrior
Votes:
+2
MWO Mechwarrior
DSA Member
https://mwomercs.com/news/2019/01/2205-mechwarrior-5-mercenaries-community-preorder
Posted Thu at 10:18 · OP
MWO Lance Leader
Votes:
+59
MWO Lance Leader
DSA Member
Old russ lost a lot of his hair from last time I saw him. Lets get some quotes from the video shall we:

"We know the weight of expectations is huge" - Russy B
"the quality of our game development has risen so much" - Russy B
"WHAT THE F**K YOU SAY TO ME" - Ninja

I'm definately going to be buying it. I hope that it comes with some sort of multiplayer. Though, I see that one of the rewards for the early adopters is MC for MechWarrior Online. The multiplayer might already be here. I hope that MWO gets some more maps, and a general makeover.

one eof the early adopters rewards are themed cockpit standing items, just what I've always wanted.

The new game is based on the assets from MWO, so, I'm looking forward to seeing what that will mean. But I'll tell you what; at $119 (Amercian I presume) I'm not preordering.

Oh, thanks for keeping us up to date DSA_DFA. if you find out anything else, let us know. I tend to forget about these things.
32604626440_2abd099b73_z.jpg
Posted Fri at 08:14
Chairman General
Votes:
+270
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
Yeah I will almost undoubtedly purchase the game on release but giving PGI money before they have product has proven to be a bad idea in the past
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted 46 mins ago
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+195
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
But those prime variants!...
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted 43 mins ago