14 replies
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+192
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
Thought I'd poke my head back in here instead of lurking.
I'm playing the heck out of We Happy Few, its kinda like Bioshock set post WW II. Drugs, murder, quest lines, drugs, crafting, subversive storyline involving... drugs :)
Waiting for Tropico 6, Outer Wilds.

Also on a personal update if you dont follow me on social media, I decided to hell with being an IT guy and became an award winning photographer to the rich and famous.
*The award was for marketing... but that still counts. And I took a photo for a guy that starred in an NZ comedy Outrageous Fortune. So yay me!
If anyone is on the Instagram follow my account on rpp_northshore, its mainly houses and drones, but I throw in the odd landscape from time to time.
Heres one I prepared earlier...

C5QX6M3.jpg

Edit: Ratu, we should totally do another get together at some stage. Beers at the Brew Bar again?
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted Sep 5, 18 · Last edited Sep 5, 18
MWO Commanding Officer
Votes:
+16
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
Daz,

Amazing photo, man! Congrats on your new career path.

I'm still on MWO almost every night. Was playing Battletech heavily for a while.

I play a bit of Hearthstone but no new MMO has captured my fancy...
Posted Sep 13, 18
Chairman General
Votes:
+270
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
Hey all,

I'm still alive. I haven't spent much time gaming lately, I've been focused on study in my small amount of free time.

Is star citizen ready yet?
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Sep 20, 18
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+192
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
A couple of years to go I reckon on Star Citizen, the annual convention is on October the 10th, so we might get to see some flashy graphics and whats happening next year.
Fingers crossed for Squadron 42.

In other news, Star Control: Origins just dropped and its pretty cool, similar to original (the good one, #2)
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted Sep 21, 18
Votes:
+70
DSA Member
Regarding what Daz said about Star Control: Origins, this page just went up Thursday; SC:O
I've determined that both ELO and PSR are myths, weight class matching a fantasy, hit registration a dream, and unbalanced teams a goal. The Matchmaker algorithm is entirely a function of pure spite and malice. And if something actually works they will fix it until they break it.
Posted Sep 22, 18 · Last edited Sep 22, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices