So... PUBG Mobile anyone?

9 replies
Votes:
+2
DSA Member
Well, I got that darn free mobile version of PUBG, and darnit, I'm hooked. Is anyone else playing the mobile version, and is anyone interested in using the TS or Discord server to play the mobile version in Bluestacks N? Just curious to see the level of interest for North American Server.

DSA_Eon
Posted Apr 8, 18 · OP
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+192
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
Whats the mobile version like? I saw that PUBG mobile was out and didnt quite believe that it was possible to put this on mobile.
Not 100% sure I can bring myself to play a mobile game. Would feel less dirty playing a console.
<cough> #PCMASTERRACE </cough> :)
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted Apr 8, 18
Votes:
+2
DSA Member
Well, it's a really sad laggy version with bad graphics, but it's pretty good for playing on a phone. ALTHOUGH, I noticed the Bluestacks version is not playing footsteps as loudly as I'd like. It looks GREAT on a phone, but less so on a Full HD monitor (the graphics won't scale that high YET). Definitely going to have to get the PC version, but this'll do until then(?)

PSA: friends don't let friends play mobile games #lessdistractionsmoreLIFE
Posted Apr 9, 18 · OP
MWO Lance Leader
Votes:
+53
MWO Lance Leader
DSA Member
Man, I would consider it, but I have what is refered to as "a peice of crap". I'd be surprised if it could play pacman. In saying that, why would you play on a mobile phone and not on PC? I'm interested to know. Do you have a long commute home from work and nothing to do, or long lunch breaks?

I can't believe that PUBG is now on phones. What next; the internet!
32604626440_2abd099b73_z.jpg
Posted Apr 9, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
DSA Member
Well, like I said, I quickly went from phone to emulator. I've got a pretty outdated system (FM2, not FM2+) with just a RX560. Plus, if we're being honest, umm... I'll have my ass handed to me and feel like a noob (AGAIN). But I think I'll be spending the little $27 for PUBG full rather shortly. (Money's super tight but I should be able to afford that much!)
Posted Apr 9, 18 · OP
MWO Lance Leader
Votes:
+53
MWO Lance Leader
DSA Member
Mean, good idea, get the PC version. Then, all will be well. I should have a game of that some time. Its been a while.
Posted Apr 12, 18
Chairman General
Votes:
+270
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
It's official, Rust will play on a potato PC
unknown.png
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Apr 12, 18 · Last edited Apr 12, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
DSA Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: So I can run it!
Posted Apr 12, 18 · OP
MWO Lance Leader
Votes:
+53
MWO Lance Leader
DSA Member
Whatever are you proposing? Do you still play rust?
Posted Apr 13, 18
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+192
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
Lol Pataks, the potato setting is a real option.

Yeah a bunch of us have gotten back into Rust, its getting fairly polished, but its the same ol' Rust. Now with boats!
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted Apr 14, 18
NoticeNotices