5 replies
Chairman General
Votes:
+270
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
Hey all,

A few people have noticed me playing without DSA tags over the last week and since yesterday you may have seen me running [c-xf].

Being the spiritual leader of DSA MWO I want to explain that I'm not abandoning the unit but playing with C-XF for this current MRBC and WC Comp season (if it's not turned into 2v2 solaris). Crossfire have a very strong team so I plan to give this comp season a red hot go over the next few months.

I view this move as a temporary Merc contract. Running their tag allows me to more easily join groups and training sessions.

I was very keen to run a DSA team but due to low numbers it wasn't really an option. Having said that if you see me online shoot me an invite, I still love to play with you guys - had some great matches over the weekend with Phyffe, teacup and co.

I want to nominate Phyffe as the stand-in CO during my absence. He brings the experience, personality and cool head required of a leader.

Hopefully if we can continue recruitment and training we will increase our numbers again to the point where the DSA can be competitive once more.

If you want to play some group drops I'm on discord more than teamspeak, this is definitely the way the MWO community has migrated. A few benefits of discord over TS are that you can see who is online without being in their channel and you can easily send offline messages. It's much easier to coordinate and find a group to play with. I know some people are stubborn and don't like change (myself included) but I honestly can't see any benefit of teamspeak over discord anymore.

Finally if anybody else wants to play with C-XF alongside me they will take you too but if you want to play comp you gotta practice once a week and run their mech builds.

VIVA LA DSA
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Mar 12, 18 · OP
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+192
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
If people are looking for the next awesome team battle game. Come jump into some PUBG.
Also Rowdawgz has got a Rust server up and running if your feeling masochistic.
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 18 · Last edited Mar 13, 18
Chairman General
Votes:
+270
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
Thanks Daz, PUBG is pretty awesome, must get some games in with you guys at some point.
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Mar 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 18
MWO Lance Leader
Votes:
+56
MWO Lance Leader
DSA Member
Hey all, A few people have noticed me playing without DSA tags over the last week and since yesterday you may have seen me running [c-xf]... I was very keen to run a DSA team but due to low numbers it wasn't really an option.

Well, makes sense. I play with another group for Planetside 2. I'd gladly play with DSA, but I don't see that happening.

I'm happy to keep bumping the Recruitment thread, I might need some help with that though. In fact, I'm happy to bump anyones recruitment thread for any game. Keep that in mind.
32604626440_2abd099b73_z.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 18
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+192
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
Thanks Daz, PUBG is pretty awesome, must get some games in with you guys at some point.

All good, pop into the channel when you can :)
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 18
DSA Council
Votes:
+11
MMORPG Guild Master
DSA Member
It's fine Pataks, I play with Jaded Renegade Legion in MWO because there's no one on at the times I play.
DSA+SIG+MADDOG_1442992864.jpg
Posted Mar 24, 18
NoticeNotices