DSA Comp team update

1 reply
Chairman General
Votes:
+268
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
Looking forward.. in the general direction of the next MRBC / World Championship season - active numbers don't look great for fielding a full DSA 12 man team. I've been considering offering our Merc. services to another comp team.

If we join a serious comp team that brings with it high level of commitment to participation in training and comp matches.

Anybody interested? I've started negotiations with ISRC and Tier9

Currently Tier 9 run training Sundays and Wednesdays from 6:30 Sydney time (scheduled for an hour, but usually runs longer) all welcome to attend
Teamspeak: Comstar NA
Server: na1.mech-connect.net
Password: WordofBlake
(scroll right to the bottom of the channels)
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Jan 21, 18 · OP
MWO Lance Leader
Votes:
+51
MWO Lance Leader
DSA Member
You surely love your comp' team stuff. I think that, out of everyone from DSA, you are the most dedicated. I cannot remember a time when one hundred percent was not given. Guess thats why you are the president.

I'd put my hat in the ring, but unlike you, I have a strong record of unreliability. I'm about making DSA look good. I hope we can find some members to participate.
32604626440_2abd099b73_z.jpg
Posted Jan 21, 18
NoticeNotices