MWO Sound File Library

1 reply
Votes:
+70
DSA Member
Getting tired of the same old sounds? Same weapons sounds, bitching betty sounds, etc.? Well, Solahma has been keeping a library of sound PAK files in one of NGNG's forums. These include numerous physics sounds (weapons, etc.), multiple bitching betty files (male and female PAKs from UK, AU, etc.), files with sounds ripped from MW2, MW3, MW4, and more. Personally I have been using Kendrick's battle enhancements file (physics) version 1.5 (now updated to 1.8, but not yet included here) for some time and prefer it much more than PGI's sounds.

Here is the sound file link if you are interested. Just place the PAK file(s) in the GAME subdirectory, normal path being "C:\Program Files (x86)\Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\Game".
I've determined that both ELO and PSR are myths, weight class matching a fantasy, hit registration a dream, and unbalanced teams a goal. The Matchmaker algorithm is entirely a function of pure spite and malice. And if something actually works they will fix it until they break it.
Posted Jan 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 15, 18
MWO Lance Leader
Votes:
+51
MWO Lance Leader
DSA Member
I think that I'll grab some of these sound mods and try them out, just for the hell of it. I wish that there was some kind of prevew, then I could know what I was getting.

EDIT: Previews are provided as links
32604626440_2abd099b73_z.jpg
Posted Jan 15, 18 · Last edited Jan 15, 18
NoticeNotices