Saitek X52 Pro Flight for sale

8 replies
Votes:
+70
DSA Member
Bought in October of 2015 (2 yrs old now). After 4-6 hours of screwing with it I decided it was not for me and boxed it back up and put it in the closet. Bought it from NewEgg. My price then was $166.96 US with free shipping. Just checked Newegg and here's a link to today's prices for X52 Pro (not sure if "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" discounts are in those prices).

Asking $100 US, you pay (or arrange) shipping.
I've determined that both ELO and PSR are myths, weight class matching a fantasy, hit registration a dream, and unbalanced teams a goal. The Matchmaker algorithm is entirely a function of pure spite and malice. And if something actually works they will fix it until they break it.
Posted Nov 28, 17 · OP
Chairman General
Votes:
+270
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
That looks pretty cool - might need to pick up something like that if Star Citizen is ever released :)
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Nov 29, 17
MWO Mechwarrior
Votes:
+9
MWO Mechwarrior
DSA Member
Pataks definitely makes flying and landing around the verse in 3.0 a lot easier I'm currently using the X56
DSA Maniacal LightSpeeders Master Class
DSA Workhorse Master Class
DSA Match Hog (Bronze)
DSA Slayers
DSA Unbeatables
DSA Diabolical Mechanic (Gold)
DSA A Cut Above (Gold)
DSA Masters Class
DSA Enforcers Club
DSA Caped Crusaders Anonymous
Posted Dec 2, 17
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+192
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
The 3.0 PTU is pretty cool, kinda like Hellion meets No Mans Sky.
Pro tip: dont run out of fuel while in atmosphere around a planet, the crash landing (while cool) can be hazardous to your health.
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted Dec 3, 17
Chairman General
Votes:
+270
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
3.0 is released to the public? I thought it was closed testing
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Dec 3, 17
MWO Mechwarrior
Votes:
+9
MWO Mechwarrior
DSA Member
3.0 isnt out to a live build yet but they are expanding the people who can log into the PTU i believe its wave 2 atm. Another pro tip: when your boosting to a planet the surface comes up real quick so watch that altitude meter otherwise you crash right into the planet
DSA Match Hog (Bronze)
DSA Slayers
DSA Unbeatables
DSA A Cut Above (Gold)
DSA Masters Class
DSA Enforcers Club
Posted Dec 3, 17
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+192
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
Yep it does :)
Also not sure if zero'ing your throttle works to stay still, I kept falling when I did that. Which would kinda make sense.
Had to go full throttle away from planet to avoid being a smear in the desert.
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted Dec 4, 17
MWO Mechwarrior
Votes:
+9
MWO Mechwarrior
DSA Member
Tried doing that but one of my engines ripped off my cutlass but i survived attempted to continue flying to my destination and then the other engine shut off so i tried to glide the brick in smashed into the ground and landed upside down still survived was about exit the ship then the game crashed i clipped it all quite funny to watch
DSA Match Hog (Bronze)
DSA Slayers
DSA Unbeatables
DSA A Cut Above (Gold)
DSA Masters Class
DSA Enforcers Club
Posted Dec 4, 17
MWO Mechwarrior
Votes:
+2
MWO Mechwarrior
DSA Member
learnt the hard way that the connie isnt an agile machine in the atmosphere (using agile as a description for the connie is laughable in any circumstance), but anyway..i use the x52 pro also..absolutely love it
Posted Dec 4, 17
NoticeNotices