Alzarns Fire Resignation

2 replies
MWO Executive Command
Votes:
+170
MWO Executive Command
DSA Member
Council Adviser
Incoming Message: Resignation of commander, appointment of new Commander and Major
Priority: High, effective immediately

Attention all mechwarriors

After some thinking over the last several days I have decided I will resign command and my officers commission and bust myself down to Corporal.

Obviously I haven't been active since our efforts in MRBC (which ranks as a highlight over the years). I think MWO needs an active CO and Major and I am simply not active at the moment. I also have things that I want to do that will take up a lot of free time. (Star Craft Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void, Witcher 3 etc) By that time Star Citizen might have gotten into gear.

After discussion with the officers we have decided that Mr Pataks will assume the rank of MWO CO, and Audiman will be promoted to XO with the rank of Major.

Audiman is an excellent leader, and great pilot. I think the team will do well under Pataks and Audiman's command.

I will still be around and will drop into MWO but very occasionally and only when I want to, and look forward to being bossed around, not doing the bossing. No doubt some "shut up Alzarns" will head my way :d

Thanks for being a great team, and I'll see you guys around on occasion.

Alzarns Fire (Corporal)
501st Devastators Legion

DSA Heavy Hitters Millennium Club

DSA Savage Slayer (Killer Instinct Winner)

DSA MVP, DSA Regulator, DSA Gold Enforcer, DSA Maniacal LightSpeeders Master Class, DSA Medium Workhorse Master Class, DSA Mechanized Regular, DSA Caped Crusaders Anonymous, DSA Elite Eagles, DSA Diabolical Mechanic [Gold], DSA Slayers [II], DSA Black Hole Ghost Squad Apprentice
DSA A Cut Above [Gold], DSA Match Hog [Gold]

DSA Errant Star Lemming, DSA Dark Matters (Special Honours)
Red Dwarf Medal - [Gold], DSA Supernova Medal, The Iron Star Medal

fWdh9SW.jpg

If a job is worth doing, then its worth doing right... and if you want it done right do it yourself!
Posted Aug 10, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
MWO Commanding Officer
Votes:
+17
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
Alzarn's!

Witcher 3? Seriously? You'd give us up for that? :-?
Posted Aug 14, 17
MWO Executive Command
Votes:
+170
MWO Executive Command
DSA Member
Council Adviser
I think "give you up" is a harsh phrase.... temporary leave of absence is more accurate.

As the terminator said...I'll be back :)
501st Devastators Legion

DSA Heavy Hitters Millennium Club

DSA Savage Slayer (Killer Instinct Winner)

DSA MVP, DSA Regulator, DSA Gold Enforcer, DSA Maniacal LightSpeeders Master Class, DSA Medium Workhorse Master Class, DSA Mechanized Regular, DSA Caped Crusaders Anonymous, DSA Elite Eagles, DSA Diabolical Mechanic [Gold], DSA Slayers [II], DSA Black Hole Ghost Squad Apprentice
DSA A Cut Above [Gold], DSA Match Hog [Gold]

DSA Errant Star Lemming, DSA Dark Matters (Special Honours)
Red Dwarf Medal - [Gold], DSA Supernova Medal, The Iron Star Medal

fWdh9SW.jpg

If a job is worth doing, then its worth doing right... and if you want it done right do it yourself!
Posted Aug 14, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices