DSA Mixers: Mount Your Friends - Tournament Results

6 replies
Votes:
+80
DSA Member
So we had an excellent night taking turns mounting each other and for the most part it was consensual. The turn out was amazing with a pack more coming on later in the night, and a bunch of us scored FREE copies of Mount your Friends, courtesy of the DSA and all the generous subscribers. Original thread here.

jw0uTgi.png

Finishing up was the 1v1 double knockout tournament - the ultimate test of manliness and goat climbing prowess. After 4 gruelling rounds of manhandling the goat and hauling the dongles up the tower, 2 contenders prepared to face off in their sports shorts in the Grand Final: -

Noigatnoc
entering with an undefeated mounting record
vs
Runeblayde
having clawed his way back to the top after an early loss

The match was long and many various forms of muscles were pulled, but in the end Noigatnoc succumbed to the sheer tenacity of Runeblayde, arising from the dongles as the victor.

Spoiler: 1v1 Double knockout Tournament ResultsShow

For some reason I'm not suprised Runeblayde is so good at this game. Runeblayde - DSA's Champion of the Dongles!
Feel free to use that achievement in your Forums signature from now on bud. :)

Thanks to everyone that came along for the fun times. My face literally hurt with laughing. And it was good to see guys from all different sections vsing eachother and getting stuck in. Special thanks to Mr Pataks for organising the night - I had no idea the Lizard Overlords were into this stuff..

Keep an eye/ear out for the next DSA Mixer night. We plan to run them approximately once a month / month and a half, and they'll be something completely different every time - and usually free to play. :)

paMxFO8.png
Blackteacup+SIGGY_1451790770.jpg
Posted Nov 12, 16 · OP · Last edited Nov 12, 16
Votes:
+80
DSA Member
Good hustle guys. I know I'll be giving Runeblayde a wide berth when I'm in channel with him. :p

Pataks and other bigwigs: What are the thoughts on cross-promoting these in our external recruitment threads. It could show that we do lots of other silly stuff on the side maybe?
Blackteacup+SIGGY_1451790770.jpg
Posted Nov 12, 16 · OP
Chairman General
Votes:
+270
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
This Was truly a life changing event, I have been deeply touched by those dsa legends who managed to attend. Congrats To those who won a free copy of mount your friends by attending broke af, and thanks to the regular donors who make these sorts of event possible.

Also It's now abundantly clear that MWO has the most talented mounters. E Have claimed the DSA mixer cup. But You all will get your chance to win it back...
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Nov 12, 16
DSA Council
Votes:
+54
TW:A Legionary
DSA Member
Contractor
Mount your friends is now in 3D!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/441010/?snr=1_5_9__205
9nc3Laz.jpg
The $#!+ you own, ends up owning you
- Tyler Durden

www.darkstar-alliance.com
Posted Mar 2, 18 · Last edited Mar 2, 18
Chairman General
Votes:
+270
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
**** YEAH just in time for mardigras
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Mar 3, 18
Chairman General
Votes:
+270
Admins
MWO Commanding Officer
DSA Member
We need to do this again

8naALRn.png
Posted Mar 3, 18
MWO Lance Leader
Votes:
+56
MWO Lance Leader
DSA Member
What are the thoughts on cross-promoting these in our external recruitment threads. It could show that we do lots of other silly stuff on the side maybe?

I'm way ahead of you check it out

We need to do this again

I had no idea this was happening. I would've been keen, I'm not complaining, just saying.
32604626440_2abd099b73_z.jpg
Posted Mar 4, 18
NoticeNotices