Pilot for hire

3 replies
Votes:
DSA Member
Hello! New recruit to the darkstar alliance, looking for an inner sphere group to join for some community warfare. Not sure if this is the right place to post it though! Ive got a series of IS mechs from early beta when I last played (pre clan) and am getting back into it, would like some peeps to play with and perhaps advice on how the games changed. Currently am not under contract to any factions.
Posted Dec 31, 17 · OP
MWO Executive Command
Votes:
+169
MWO Executive Command
DSA Member
Council Adviser
Hi Enranged Midget.

Welcome to DSA.

Hop onto our teamspeak and see if anyone is online to play with.
501st Devastators Legion

DSA Heavy Hitters Millennium Club

DSA Savage Slayer (Killer Instinct Winner)

DSA MVP, DSA Regulator, DSA Gold Enforcer, DSA Maniacal LightSpeeders Master Class, DSA Medium Workhorse Master Class, DSA Mechanized Regular, DSA Caped Crusaders Anonymous, DSA Elite Eagles, DSA Diabolical Mechanic [Gold], DSA Slayers [II], DSA Black Hole Ghost Squad Apprentice
DSA A Cut Above [Gold], DSA Match Hog [Gold]

DSA Errant Star Lemming, DSA Dark Matters (Special Honours)
Red Dwarf Medal - [Gold], DSA Supernova Medal, The Iron Star Medal

fWdh9SW.jpg

If a job is worth doing, then its worth doing right... and if you want it done right do it yourself!
Posted Dec 31, 17
MWO Lance Leader
Votes:
+51
MWO Lance Leader
DSA Member
We're pretty casual. A lot of long time members here. I think that DSA has been around for about twelve years or something. Some might be willing to play community warfare. Never do you know.

We go between IS and Inner Sphere, your Inner Sphere Mechs are only fifty percent useful here. Come and play anyhow. I think we're going to have some "Fun Fridays", They sound like fun.

Also, Welcome!
32604626440_2abd099b73_z.jpg
Posted Dec 31, 17
Votes:
DSA Member
Thanks for the welcomes! Ill have a look, I just wasnt sure if I had to select a specific faction or something, but sounds like any IS group is fine!
Posted Dec 31, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices