Solaris 7, MechWarrior 5

8 replies
DSA Council
Votes:
+11
MMORPG Guild Master
DSA Member
For those of you that haven't seen it yet, it was announced at Mechcon that there will be a new map in March, Solaris City, a significant Christmas present from PGI on the 27th, MechWarrior 5 will have mod support and have a 4 person co-op mode, also a Solaris 7 style competition play in MWO.

The present consists of 25 stocking stuffer clickies, 3 days premium time, 3 million c-bills, 1250 MC, a new hero Roughneck, and a different hero variant of the new Sun Spider 70 ton clan mech.

To get the present you must log in on the 27th and play 1 match.

I hope to see you all on the battlefield.
DSA+SIG+MADDOG_1442992864.jpg
Posted Dec 10, 17 · OP
Chairman General
Votes:
+262
Admins
MWO Leftenant Colonel
DSA Member
nice
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Dec 11, 17
MWO Sergeant
Votes:
+47
MWO Sergeant
DSA Member
Cool, I presume that the 27th is none other then December! which I will be logging on for. I hope that they fix the matchmaker soon, I could go for some games. Though, after Planetside II, I feel less inclined. Its a good game.
32604626440_2abd099b73_z.jpg
Posted Dec 11, 17
Chairman General
Votes:
+262
Admins
MWO Leftenant Colonel
DSA Member
I might have to give planetside a try - never played it. is free yeah?
"The distinguishing characteristic of the lizard-brain is primarily the conservation of energy. Instead of pushing its stuff around all over the place, the lizard puts its stuff in one place and stays there. It only picks up and moves when it sees something useful and desirable, or when something distressing and undesirable shows up."

8naALRn.png
Posted Dec 11, 17
MWO Sergeant
Votes:
+47
MWO Sergeant
DSA Member
I might have to give planetside a try - never played it. is free yeah?

Yep, free. I will be on teamspeak Friday night for a couple of hours if you'd like to join me. I think that my name is still "Red0ubt" There too.
32604626440_2abd099b73_z.jpg
Posted Dec 12, 17
Votes:
DSA Member
Its good to hear MW5 will have a coop mode (although is this a coop campaign or just skirmishes?). Is there any word on what kinda computer specs are needed to play it well? Im going to be upgrading my graphics card soon and it would be nice to cover this at the same time!
Posted Jan 1, 18
DSA Council
Votes:
+11
MMORPG Guild Master
DSA Member
it's a standard single player campaign taking place from 3015-3049, then at mechcon they announced that it will have co-op mode so that 4 people can play the campaign together.

I'm assuming that since it's using Unreal 4 for an engine that you should be able to play it with whatever is current for gpu's.
DSA+SIG+MADDOG_1442992864.jpg
Posted Jan 8, 18 · OP
Chairman General
Votes:
+262
Admins
MWO Leftenant Colonel
DSA Member
I think it will run better than MWO and look nicer too shoo you should be fine

8naALRn.png
Posted Jan 8, 18
Votes:
DSA Member
Ah thats good, i wont stress then
Posted Jan 10, 18
NoticeNotices