Page
of 4

Calling all Active Commanders

38 replies
Votes:
DSA Member
I'm playing. CMDR arcaios26. Currently out flying around coreward though.
Posted Jun 12, 17
Votes:
DSA Member
Greetings CMDRs,

I am new to the DSA community but have been pretty active in E:D for a while now. Generally I'm exploring, participating in CG or grinding rank, but have a diverse fleet for all purposes:

Corvette - combat fitted
Anaconda x2 - combat and exploration fitted
FAS, FDS, FGS - combat
FDL - combat
ASPx x2 - exploration
Type-6,9 and a bunch others for odds and ends.

Drop me a line if your'e looking to wing up sometime, I have a while before I set out on the Beagle Point Expedition in January.

o7, CMDR _RUKUS_
Posted Nov 6, 17
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+190
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
Welcome CMDR
I know of a few regulars that are playing, hit up Vindicator Jones or Belial just to name a few.
Should be able to find their CMDR names on this thread. http://www.darkstar-alliance.com/forum/page/4/m/27249981/viewthread/24322699-pilot-roster
I know for sure Belial is mainly on Discord.
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted Nov 6, 17
List
Undo
MWO Private
Votes:
+2
MWO Recruit
DSA Member
Yep, sadly i prefer the discord service, though i have been known to poke my head into the TS, if peeps really need me :cool:
If you play in Open Play you can usually find me lurking around or whatnot.
as Daz mentioned, my CMDR name should be in the previous afformentioned thread.
Hope to catch you in the black dude, fly safe!
41023.png
Posted Nov 8, 17
[DSAC] Daz Admintag
DSA Council
Votes:
+190
Admins
SC Chief Executive Officer
DSA Member
I wouldnt say "sadly" in reference to Discord, its my main communications platform for gaming and find it much more useful than Teamspeak.
Teamspeak does have its uses, but I am more connected to Discord.
wQgUGYX.jpg
Posted Nov 8, 17
Votes:
DSA Member
I'm new to the alliance and to Elite Dangerous, so grinding my way to my first 2.5 Million at the moment so I can get a half decent ship lol. I'm happy to be active within the group, and in game though :)
Posted Dec 26, 17
MWO Private
Votes:
+2
MWO Recruit
DSA Member
Welcome, and o7 CMDR, if you havn't tried it, or you were not aware, i recommend doing some professor palin missions, for some quick and easy cash.

The missions themself are out in Maia, and i can link a Guide to the "how to" on the DA Discord later.
But, asides that fact, welcome dude once again, glad to have you with us
41023.png
Posted Jan 3, 18
Votes:
DSA Member
Hello. I'm new here. I play elite almost every day. But I would like to play in a wing, as it can get a bit boring on your own.
Posted Jan 14, 18
MWO Private
Votes:
+2
MWO Recruit
DSA Member
Welcome Glad to have you with us.

Feel free to friend me on discord and in-game, CMDR - i usually am playing in Open and Jones' is still online from time to time, though i've only seen him in Solo play.

But, the same goes for any active DSA Elite Pilots- feel free to friend me on DISCORD and in Elite - if you are active and wish to do some cooperative wing ups, or even informal PVP or Flight Assist off Training.
I'm usually active in elite more often than not, and having a connection via discord will help with Coordination.

I'm pretty busy with Player minor faction stuff usually, but for the newer guys, feel free to hit me up on both locations (i highly recommend both, as a random friend in-game, would get lost in translation)
and i will do what i can to move craft to wing up with any and all of you newer guys.

Fly safe, CMDRs.
41023.png
Posted Jan 15, 18
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices